Making shopbiza.com accessible to disabled shoppers.
We're committed to making wdf.com accessible to all users, and we're continually striving to improve it. Our website includes the following features:
Using the tab key, this feature helps keyboard-only users navigate more easily around the web page.
Use your web browser to select your preferred font size.
* For Microsoft Internet Explorer: select View, then Text Size and select your preferred size
* For Firefox: select View, then Text Size and select Increase or Decrease
* For Netscape: select View, then Text Zoom and select your preferred size
* For Apple OSX: hold down the apple key and press the + and – keys to increase or decrease the font size.
Adobe pdf files
Some additional information is available on our website in the form of Adobe pdf files. Clicking on a link to these files will open a new browser window.
For more information about reading these files with assistive technology, please visit www.adobe.com
Online conversion tools for Adobe PDF documents can also be found on this page of the Adobe website.
Pop up and new browser windows
wdf.com creates pop up windows for the user to view:
* Buying Guides
* All other websites (including other WDF websites)
* Adobe Acrobat files
S = Skip Navigation
1 = Home
2 = Site Map
3 = Terms & Conditions
4 = Contact Us
Firefox 2 (and above) - Alt + Shift + Access Keys.
Internet Explorer (Windows) - Alt + Access Keys, followed by enter.
Macintosh browsers - (Safari 1.2+ (and above), Internet Explorer 5.2 (and above), Firefox 2 (and above) Ctrl + Access Key If you have any further questions regarding accessibility please contact us.